Thursday, July 23, 2009

News

I found out on Monday that Gabriel has a brother and a sister! The way I found out was a little jolting and kind of upsetting, but I'm excited about it.

I guess Ray has two kids that I never knew about with his ex wife. (The upsetting part was that he never told me for whatever reason) She and I have talked (emailed) and she sounds like a great person and an awesome mom from what I can tell. The kids are SO CUTE! And they look so much like Ray--it's crazy! It seems that he has some pretty dominant genes. I'm worried that none of mine will even push through!! LOL It looks like they both got his eyes and his lips, but I would have to get a better look at Racheal to see what all they got from her too. Wouldn't it be awesome if Gabriel got Ray's eyes but with my color? And his skin tone? Oh man--that would be so pretty!

Anyway, it's just some huge news and I felt like I needed to get it out. Gabe has siblings! I hope they will get to meet sometime soon in the next year or so. It would be really cool if they became well-acquainted with each other--enough to at least know that they are connected and eventually understand how. I've even thought about living in a nearby state when we move back from Hawaii so we can all be somewhat close. We'll have to see how things work out.

If Gabriel is half as cute (like there's any question!!) as Ray's other two kids (I haven't mentioned their names because I don't know if it's okay with their mamma if I do...) he's going to be adorable! And, of course, being his mother--I will think that he's the cutest thing on the planet--so I have no doubts!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...[Reply to comment]

Emma and Seth, I'm okay with it. =0)