Sunday, July 5, 2009

HUGE news

I've decided to keep the baby! My mom and Mike are going to help me as much as they can, and I'm sure everything will work out. They want me to move to Hawaii with them this fall before the baby is born too. I'm seriously considering it!!

I don't know how Ray's family feels about all of this--or anything at all, really. They never write me back or answer my calls or text messages. Except Jasmin, Ray's sister.

So anyway, my next doctor visit is tomorrow! Gah!! I get to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl!! My prediction is a boy. My mom says she still thinks it's going to be a girl. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!!