Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New baby stuff!

My monthly visit with Grandpa and Janet was great! (as usual!) Dinner was really good--we had Janet's breaded sweet and sour chicken and my grandpa made some sliced up potatoes and squash with mushrooms (yuuuuummmmmm!). They sliced up some fresh tomatoes from their garden and we had those with salt and pepper. Man, there's NO COMPARISON when it comes to store bought tomatoes and home grown tomatoes.

After dinner, we played games and talked--the usual. And Janet made root beer floats for dessert. She had a  cute little wrapped up package for me too! She had made another one of her awesome blankets and she got Gabe some cute little outfits!

I made sure to flip down one of the corners so you can see the other side. All of the blankets she has made me are reversible. How cute! And they're so soft...

A package of onesies she got me. I love the colors--the green is really cute! And the little pictures are adorable.

This one is super cute. She made sure to get me clothes for different stages, so this should fit him around springtime. Look at the cute little tail on the back!!

This is one that Libby (Janet's daughter) picked out! I don't know if you can tell, but it says "Do the Robot"! Hahahaha! I don't know why, but it's cute/funny to me...

Anyway, it's fun to get baby stuff!! Kinda bums me out that I probably won't have a baby shower... :-(   But I'll get to start buying stuff once I get to Hawaii!! Only a week and a half left!!

0 comments: