Sunday, August 16, 2009

28 weeks now!


Seven months!! Third trimester!! Crazy!! I can't believe how fast everything is going! I must admit, though, there are days where an hour feels like a day....but all in all it's pretty bearable. And my belly button still hasn't "popped" yet! Yippee!! 

This week Gabriel has reached 2 1/2 pounds and could be as long as sixteen inches! Apparently, Gabe's skill of the week is blinking. He is also may start dreaming when he sleeps! That's right--he's getting some REM sleep now. Pretty cool! He's still got a lot of growing to do, but he's getting closer by leaps and bounds as the days and weeks fly by!

This past week has been...ugh. Well let's see. Monday was fairly routine and boring. Just work. Tuesday, though....I spent most of my morning in the ER. Fun times. Needless to say, I stayed home from work that day as well as the next. And then the rest of the week was just boring work stuff highlighted with a movie here and there and a trip to the aquarium. Part of me really wants to push contact with every Rivera I know. But then I stop and remind myself that they will come around and talk to me when they are ready and willing. I just hate waiting. I guess I'm impatient...

I am really really really dying to start buying baby stuff!! I want to so bad!! I can't wait to get to Hawaii so I can start getting everything ready.


P.S. I thought I posted this last week, but I guess I just saved it as a draft...LOL--well here it is now! I changed the date in the post options, so I guess it will still look like it was posted when it was supposed to be....hahaha

0 comments: