Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daddy's Boy

For my 100th post on the baby blog (100 posts!!) I would like to give a shout out to my two favorite guys. Both sweet, handsome, smart, talented, and strong. The first, my husband McKay who works tirelessly to finish his education and ROTC in order to provide an even better life for us, never says no to helping out around the house (and rarely even has to be asked), and continues to be the best example and most amazing father to Gabriel. The second, my sweetheart of a baby boy, Gabriel, who brings so much joy and laughter into my life and always knows when to give Mamma hugs, kisses and snuggles. I don't know what I would do without either one of them!

I still can't get over how cute it is that Gabriel is such a Daddy's Boy! A lot of people assume that I would be a little upset or jealous about that but I LOVE it!! Nothing makes me happier than to see my boys hangin out, bonding.


 Watching either Sesame Street or Veggie tales....




Every day when McKay gets home, Gabriel gets the cutest little excited face! He runs as far as the baby gate will let him and waits for Dad to pick him up, saying and signing "Da-da" the whole time. He almost always takes McKay's hat and puts it on himself...then back on Daddy....then back on himself....etc.

Gabriel also loves to step into Daddy's boots and tries to walk around...but they are too heavy for that...


I love my boys! I am a very lucky girl to always be surrounded by such handsome, sweet, loving, helpful, funny, awesome guys!!

0 comments: