Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cooped Up

I have come to notice that I spend much too much time in my house. I wake up, go to work, come home....and chill. I don't leave unless I have an appointment or an errand to run. I mean, obviously I get cabin fever and just HAVE to get out of the house.... but a good portion of the time, I just wanna kick it at home.

That's rather selfish of me, though. I do have a child. I'm sure he gets sick of playing with the same toys and watching the same movies. I've made a goal to get out more often. If it were warmer and I wasn't smack dab in the middle of an awkward and potentially dangerous situation right now, I'd take Gabriel for walks to the park a LOT more. He loves the swings! (He's still kinda too little to play on the other playground equipment. He likes to watch other kids play....it's funny and weird)


I just love my sweet little guy! He is such a cutie pie - I will never get tired of his adorable face and silly antics!



[Can't talk about "potentially dangerous situation" at the moment, so pretend I didn't mention it for the next thirty days or so... Don't worry :0) we go for walks at much more public places like the mall for now.]

0 comments: