Friday, February 25, 2011

Beach Baby or Snow Angel?

One of my big concerns moving from Hawaii to Utah was the climate change. Gabriel was born on the island and never left until we moved to Utah. The year that we lived on Oahu was an unusually warm one (says the locals) - especially the winter. The whole time we were there, I don't think the temperature ever dropped below sixty degrees. So you can see my concern flying my son to Utah at the beginning of what is always a snowy winter.

As you know from a few posts back, one of the first things we bought when we arrived was winter gear. I was nervous and excited to get Gabriel in the snow. I had no idea how he would react. We geared up (coat, gloves, snow pants, snow boots) and waited for a good snow....



HE HATED IT.

I thought it was funny.


0 comments: