Sunday, April 12, 2009

Almost TMI...

Okay, so today (technically yesterday, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still today) was the worst as far as "morning sickness" is concerned. The worst it has been since the beginning of the pregnancy. I mean I've felt nauseous before now but it never went past that. Today I felt it in my belly, my chest, my throat--it went from "Ick, I feel nauseous." to "Holy crap I really am going to throw up. I hope I make it to the bathroom in time." You know when you KNOW you're going to be sick? Not just the icky feeling--over the ledge, get me a bucket. I got to the bathroom and got into position, but nothing came up. Thank goodness, because I just took my prenatal vitamin and to have to take another one would be upsetting--those suckers are expensive.

Anyway, I felt sick ALL day. It was "uncomfortably close to throwing up" sick too. I couldn't even enjoy the slow cooked BBQ chicken I made.... :-( But I VERY much enjoyed the home made mashed potatoes. Yummmm.....

So I'm really craving cake right now, but I don't want to go to the store by myself. Besides, it's like midnight....but I want cake soooo bad!!! Oh well....

0 comments: