Friday, June 11, 2010

Don't it feel good!?

Man, I feel like so much happens in such a short amount of time and I get crazy busy and when I finally get around to updating, there's SO MUCH to post! Lots of pictures and videos coming your way!

I meant to post in May around Gabe's six month mark...but we had my sister out here with her husband and his dad and sister.








Gabriel LOVED hanging out with them and Amanda is such an adoring auntie!!

A couple of days after they left, Gabriel's Nana and Papa (Rivera) flew into town! We met them at the airport and Daisy flipped! It was so cute to see watch them examine every inch saying things like "Oh, he's got Ray-Ray's ears and the Rivera lips!" and "OH! look at that skin!" and "He sucks on his fingers like Jazz used to!"


























We went shopping...



...and to the beach...

















 and out to eat--Gabriel loved seeing his Nana and Papa!!


(As you can see, in true Nana fashion, Daisy couldn't get enough of him!)

These past six (almost seven) months have been such a blessing! Gabriel is such a happy, good natured little boy!














Every time I look at him I think "I can't believe he's MY BABY!!" He's just so cute and fun and has such a big, funny personality. 

Speaking of 'big', look at this kid!
Here he is at his six month well baby check up:





He is growing out of all of his cute little baby things!



I see him every day and think "Oh my goodness....I swear I can SEE him growing--at this very moment! My baby is ginormous! Slow down, son!!"





He talks and jibber-jabbers a lot these days. He has started saying "ba ba ba ba ba" and "d-d-d-d-d" (not quite "da da"). He has little outbursts of chatter and always weighs in on our conversations:


Bath time is becoming more of a pleasure for everyone involved! He loves to splash and play!







Gabriel is doing new things and trying new things almost every day! There's so much I want to show you, but there are pictures and videos yet-to-be-uploaded to my computer, so here's what I have at the moment:
Gabriel's first pickle! At first he didn't know what to think but then he really loved it! I think he likes the way they feel on his gums--plus they're nice and cold!








He recently had his first taste of Matsumoto's famous shaved ice!


Gabe's first six months have been quite a learning experience. I have loved every second of it though! He is my pride and joy and the light of my life. No matter what is going on in the world, I can always snuggle with my Boop and I'm walking on sunshine!

0 comments: